Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dead to You by Lisa McMann



From Good Reads:

Ethan was abducted from his front yard when he was just seven years old. Now, at sixteen, he has returned to his family. It's a miracle... at first. Then the tensions start to build. His reintroduction to his old life isn't going smoothly, and his family is tearing apart all over again. If only Ethan could remember something, anything, about his life before, he'd be able to put the pieces back together. But there's something that's keeping his memory blocked. Something unspeakable...

My thoughts:



I just finished reading this book in one afternoon-- it is the type of story that grabs you and you can't put the book down until you know what happens. I don't want to put spoilers in my write up so all I will say is that hours later I am still pondering the ending. This would be a great book to discuss! This one is going to be popular with my student patrons!

No comments:

Post a Comment