Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year and Reading Resolutions! :)

Happy New Year!

This past year I participated in the 2011 Debut Author Challenge. I really enjoyed this challenge and read a LOT of debut books. I did not, however, review all of these debuts. :( I will try to do better this year.

This year I plan to complete, meaning read and review, at least the required books for the 2012 Debut Author Challenge. I also plan to participate in the Sophomore Reading Challenge. I read so many debuts this year that I see this challenge as a must do-- so I can follow up on so many good series I started!

For information about the Debut Author Challenge:

http://www.thestorysiren.com/




For information about the Sophomore Reading Challenge:

http://chickloveslit.com/2011/11/sophomore-reading-challenge.html

Here is my list for the Sophomore Reading Challenge:

1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
2. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
3. Timekeeper by Alexandra Monir
4. Perception by Kim Harrington
5. Fever by Lauren DeStefano
6. The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour
7. Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
8. In Honor by Jessica Kirby
9. Revived by Cat Patrick
10. Rebel Heart by Moira Young

No comments:

Post a Comment